Monday, September 23, 2013

My Mother's 88th Birthday

On our way back to Tokyo from Shimane, I took a picture of Mt. Fuji

My two daughters, my wife and I went back to my home town Shimane prefecture to celebrate my mother's 88th birthday last week.

My brother arranged a river-viewing room at locally famous restaurant Naniwakan for the celebration party.
Front Left: my brother, Front Center: my mother, Front Right: my sister in law,
Back Left: Rina, Back center: me, Back Right: my wife Kiyono


Unfortunately, my daughter Emi was sick in bed because she caught a cold at the day of the celebration party.














I feel very very happy to celebrate the day with my mother and other family members.


I sincerely pray that my mother's healthy and happy life last as long as possible.
My mother likes flowers. She likes to grow vegetables and flowers, and also she likes hand-knitting.

2 comments:

  1. Dear the mother of Ray, 88-year-old, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your mother, Ray. We can only hope that we too may live to be so old and still in good health.

    ReplyDelete