Monday, February 10, 2014

It Snows on the Weekend



We had a heavy snowfall in Utsunomiya yesterday.

The Japan Meteorological Agency issued heavy snowfall warnings for Kanto area including Tochigi, Tokyo and other prefectures on Saturday.

It said that it was the first time that heavy snow warnings were issued for Tokyo in 13 years.

Almost all flights to and from Haneda Airport were canceled and trains were partially disrupted on Saturday.





Contrary to the bad weather yesterday, it's a warm sunny day today.

I took a walk to Utsunomiya Castle Park to take some pictures.


Snowfall Covers Utsunomiya Castle Park.

2 comments:

  1. As I thought, you are the man who like to take photos.
    It was too cool! It is too cool!
    ps;
    yesterday, I tried to recover my blog from malware site linking.
    I'd like to take a photo of snowfall, but my blogs were in trouble ... .
    Now, my blogs are all safety.
    Please see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of snow ! Be careful on the road ! But.. I love the picture of Utsunomiya Castle. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete