Monday, September 24, 2018

Metro in Rome


Subway systems are different in every city.
People can ride on them with dogs; there are graffiti on train bodies; there are only two major limes and shorter branch lines in Rome.

What, do you think, is the most big difference between those in Rome and other city's ones?

There are many pickpockets there. They act in groups. My wife and I met them twice at the hub station of two major metro lines.
Their thief techniques were splendid and far beyond our imagination.

I was robbed of about 100 Euro out of my wallet in my waist-bag. To be exact, the female thief took only big notes and left a five Euro bill for train tickets for two of us so as to come back to our hotel without any difficulty.

Please be careful for pickpockets when you are in Rome.
They lead you to an elevator. Once you get in the lift, all persons standing around you are members of the same robber group.




No comments:

Post a Comment