Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gingko Trees Cover Streets with Yellow Veils in Utsunomiya.



I went to Kiyohara Industrial Park to see gingko trees and fallen leaves yesterday.

The trees were very beautifully colored as I had expected.

I walked on the street for about half an hour but met nobody, to be precise, I didn't even met a single person, even on Saturday afternoon.

When I lived in Tokyo, in such a beautiful park, I must have had hard time to avoid hundreds of people to take lovely pictures.




















Older Posts follow here http://rabbit-hutch.blogspot.jp/


3 comments:

  1. So strange, nobody there to see all this beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we have fallen ginkgo leaves, autumn is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Shinichi

    ご無沙汰です。佐竹です。
    お元気ですか?

    年末の喪中ハガキを送ったのですが、返ってきてしまったのでこちらから書いています。

    妻の母が亡くなったので、年末年始のご挨拶は遠慮させていただきます。

    引っ越したの?
    ではまた。

    best regards
    F.Satake

    ReplyDelete