Monday, February 11, 2013

My 54th Birthday


I had my 54th birthday on Feb 6th  last week.

My wife had asked her friend who ran her restaurant in the suburb of Utsunomiya city to make a birthday cake for me.

 It looked nice and was, with no doubt, super delicious.

We had a small birthday party on the day.



Looking back to last one year, it was sort of a peaceful year.

I had no home moving, no work-related changes, no separation or sickness among my family.

My younger daughter Rina has finished two college entrance exams so far and is going to have another two in February.


Rina will leave us within two months for her college in Tokyo. ... sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!! ... x 54 Times ...
    And You had a good wife .
    So , God bless you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for commenting so late :( . I wish you all the best and many more happy years to come.

    ReplyDelete