Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cafe 'Yumeya' or Cafe Dream Shop



 I went to cafe 'Yumeya' in Nasu highland about an hour driving from home with my wife a few months ago.


The cafe was renovated of an old farm house in beautiful and quiet mountains.

The served traditional Japanese dishes and Indian dishes arranged for Japanese tastes.

It's a bit hard to access because I had to drive through winding narrow streets to get there.

 I enjoyed the atmosphere of the cafe both inside and outside very much.



1 comment:

  1. Japanese and Indian dishes too ? That is so interesting.. WOw, you really love eating out, don't you ? To drive one whole hour to get to a cafe :) The food looks very good : can you tell me what the white dish with the green in the middle in the last picture is?

    ReplyDelete