Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cosmos Flower Fields, 2013


'Kinu Green Park' run by Utsunomiya city has tennis courts, baseball fields, an outdoor obstacle course, camping fields, a rollerblade course, and flower fields.

My most visited and most favorite tennis courts are in KGP, because of its huge flower fields just next to the tennis courts.

It has been on the top season for cosmos flowers since half a month ago. 
I carry my tennis rackets and a camera when I go to KGP. 
The pictures I uploaded are all taken in KGP.




2 comments:

  1. The first is my favorite.
    It is a carpet of green and orange colors by beautiful flowers.

    By the way, your smile is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry , I've been absent form visiting your blog for too long. Absolutely beautiful pictures. And the weather is still so nice in October ! Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete