Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Go to Centaurea Flower Fields






After browsing nearby top season flower parks on the web, we decided to go to Tochigi Wanpaku Park the other day.

Centaurea flower fields in the park were perfectly blooming as the web site commented.







I thought the gardeners there planted just centaurea flowers in the fields, but some red poppy seeds were brought in them.

As a consequence, the color contrast of light blue centaurea flowers and red poppy flowers happened to make the scenery a beautiful natural carpet.









2 comments:

  1. Nice shutter chance!!
    The first shot, a bee and a poppy is great.
    The 4th shot, your fighting pose is stylish.
    PS; Please take your comment on my blog, I am waiting. (Even in an anonymous, it is ok.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours ! Congrats on getting the bee in the shot ! It makes me want to go out there and try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete