Sunday, December 31, 2017

Night View from The Top of The Empire State Building


Today is the last day of year 2017.

Looking back to this year, it reminds me of lots of things that happened to me and things that I had done by myself.

A business project that I have been doing with my colleagues over three years is gradually bearing fruits this year. It will be completed next year 2018. I feel very happy about it.

For our family holidays, my wife and I went to overseas trips twice, U.A.E. and U.S.A. We were able to spend wonderful days and had unforgettable precious experiences.

Finally, I was able to celebrate my mother's 91st birthday and attend 13th anniversary of my late farther's memorial day in my home town Shimane prefecture. Those are also memorable great events to me.

Anyway,  thanks for reading this blog. I wish all visitors to my blog that the year of 2018 be a very very happy and wonderful one.




No comments:

Post a Comment