Sunday, May 12, 2019

Historical Sites in Southern Part of Tochigi, Ashikaga City



I retired my company at the age of sixty in February this year. So, everyday is my holiday now.

My lifestyle has completely changed comparing to the days I was working.

What do I do since the day of retirement?

The answers are, playing tennis more, taking photographs, going many places by my car, watching videos, visiting to my mother's home and so forth.

I still have tons of things to do or want to do.






Ashikaga School is Japan's oldest academic institution. 
It is located in Ashikaga city, Tochigi Prefecture, about 30 kilometres from my home. 
It is said that it was founded in the ninth century and restored in 1432 by Deputy Shōgun Uesugi Norizane.
Entrance Gate of Ashikaga School

No comments:

Post a Comment