Sunday, September 22, 2019

Do you know where it is?

Do you know where it is?
It looks like a nightclub but it is not. It is inside a car.
Those pictures are what I wanted to upload but I did not for long time.

I booked a taxi on the last day of my stay in New York City.
The fare that a hotel staff asked me was about 50% higher than a tourist guide book indicating its price of the same distance.

I thought the reason was the time I was going to use it; it was around 2:30 in the morning.

I found, after the ride, that the reason was not only the time we used it but also the taxi itself.

The taxi was so gorgeous, it made me feel as if I were a millionaire and gave us a very comfortable ride for about an hour from a hotel to the airport which was heading back to Japan.






No comments:

Post a Comment